Site of Mill to E of Mill Farm
The site of a watermill which was in use during the Post Medieval period. It continued to be used until the end of the Imperial period. The mill buildings were demolished in th 1930s but the watercourses are still visible as earthworks. The mill was situated at Mill Farm.
1 The earliest reference is 1725 on Beighton’s map of Warwickshire. Information on ownership exists for the late 19th century. By 1914 the mill was disused and had been totally demolished by 1934. At the site, the watercourses can be traced, and a nearby gate post is made from the waterwheel axle.
2 The dry headrace of the mill is still clearly visible.