The site of King's Newnham Mill, a watermill. Documentary evidence suggests that the mill dates back to the Medieval period and continued in use until the Imperial period. The mill buildings are now in ruins. The site is located 200m south west of King's Newnham.
The Saxon Mill at Guy's Cliffe, a watermill which may be Saxon in origin.There is documentary evidence for a mill at this site from the Medieval onwards. In 1952 the stone buildings were converted into a restaurant. A small waterwheel survives.
Baginton Mill, a watermill that dates back to the Medieval period. It continued to be used through to the Imperial period. It is situated 100m east of Baginton Bridge. Some of the mill buildings are still standing, whilst other remains are visible as earthworks.
Long Compton Mill, a watermill, dates to the Medieval period. It was in operation until the Imperial Period. It is located 1km north west of Long Compton and survives as a building and earthworks.
The site of Washford Mill, a watermill. There is documentary evidence for mills in Studley from the Medieval period onwards. The mill buildings and the mill house have now been converted to a hotel, with the waterwheel restored. It is located 100m west of Icknield Street Drive.
Biggin Mill, a watermill that dates back to the Medieval period. It continued to be used until the Imperial period. The mill building is still standing and is situated 400m south east of Newton.
The possible site of a Medieval watermill 700m north east of Hobditch Coppice. Archaeological work uncovered ditches, possibly the remains of a watercourse associated with the mill. They contained Medieval pottery. Part of a sandstone millstone was also found.
The remains of Hemlingford Watermill. Documentary evidence indicates that it was built in the Medieval period and went out of use during the Imperial period. The site lies 150m south east of Hemlingford Bridge.
Rock Mills, the remains of a watermill, for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval period. The present building is late 18th century when a cotton mill operated. A chimney and some machinery survive. It is 100m west of Highcroft Crescent, Leamington Spa.
There is documentary evidence for a watermill at Cryfield Grange from the Medieval to the late Post Medieval period. It was recorded as a fulling mill in 1535. The dam banks remain visible as earthworks, 700m north east of Crackley Wood.