The possible site of a Medieval watermill 700m north east of Hobditch Coppice. Archaeological work uncovered ditches, possibly the remains of a watercourse associated with the mill. They contained Medieval pottery. Part of a sandstone millstone was also found.
Weston Mill, the site of a watermill for which there is intermittent documentary evidence from the Medieval to the Imperial periods. Some brick foundations survive, together with earthwork traces of watercourses. The location is 1km west of Hunningham.
Alveston Mill, the site of a watermill for which there is documentary evidence from the early Medieval period. Derelict by 1886, it was demolished in the 1940s. Only a weir survives. The mill was 400m north east of the church.
Baginton Fulling Mill, a watermill that was in use from the Post Medieval period onwards. The watercourses associated with the mill are still visible as earthworks. The mill was situated 1km south west of Baginton.
Early 20th century mill weir with remains of 19th century or earlier wooden sluice. Associated with the water management features for Baginton Mill.
The site of a river weir and lock, a rectangular chamber with wooden gates at each end, and sluices to lower and raise the water level. It dated from the Post Medieval period, and was located on the River Avon, immediately to the west of Bidford Bridge.
The site of a ford on the Fosse Way over the Paddle Brook, noted in 1086. It was situated 500m south of Stretton on Fosse. The ford dates back to the Roman period and is recorded in the Medieval period.
The possible site of a ford. It is mentioned as Dodda's Ford in a 10th century charter. The ford was situated on the eastern edge of Alverston.
The second of two possible sites for the Early Medieval Dodda's Ford, a shallow part of the river where animals, people and vehicles would have crossed. It is referred to in a 10th century charter. The site lies 500 m north of Alveston.
Earth bank across a small valley for damming the small stream, possibly for a mill, within Wroxall Abbey Park.