The Lord Leycester Hospital on the High Street in Warwick dates from the Medieval period. It is a timber framed building. Some parts were built or rebuilt during the 14th century.
An excavation of a part of the medeival settlement uncovered an unfinished well, a series of pits, and traces of timber buildings, all of Medieval date. The site is at the east end of Puckerings Lane, Warwick.
The site of Post Medieval buildings and a well which were found during an archaeological excavation. The site was located in Icknield Street, Bidford on Avon.
The site of Abbott's Baths built over a saline spring discovered in 1784. The baths, in Bath Street, Leamington Spa, were demolished in 1867.
The site of Goodrest Lodge, a Medieval/Post Medieval manor house with double moat, bridge, fishponds and well. Remains of these features are visible as earthworks. On excavating the site, walls and floors were revealed. It is situated at Leek Wootton.
The site of Lord Aylesford's Well, a well and baths dating to the Imperial period. It was situated to the west of All Saints Church.
The site of a memorial fountain erected in 1858 to mark the Queen's Jubilee visit. It was demolished in 1962. It stood in Market Place, Warwick.
The possible site of St Johns Well, a holy well, used for healing people during the Medieval period. The site is located 100m north of the church at Honiley.
The site of 'King John's Well', a well dating from the Medieval period. It was marked on an Ordnance Survey map of 1955, but can no longer be seen. The location is 150m north west of King John's Castle.
The site of Read's Baths, discovered in 1806. Six baths were built over the spring, of which there is no longer any trace. The site is in High Street, Leamington Spa.