Baginton Fulling Mill
Baginton Fulling Mill, a watermill that was in use from the Post Medieval period onwards. The watercourses associated with the mill are still visible as earthworks. The mill was situated 1km south west of Baginton.
1 In 1545 Francis Goodere owned ‘Netherwalke myll’ at Baginton situated ‘below the place where the castle once stood’. A fulling mill is recorded in 1656. It continued as a fulling mill through the 18th century, but had been demolished by 1830. Parts of the watercourses can still be traced, including the site of the weir on the river, and the tail pool below the mill. The site of the building is heavily overgrown.