The Medieval parish church of St. Peter and St. Paul which is located 100m east of High Street, Coleshill.
Coleshill Bridge which was built during the Post Medieval period. It is constructed from sandstone ashlar and is situated at Cole End, Coleshill.
Compton Wynyates Dovecote, a building used to house doves or pigeons. It was built during the Post Medieval period and is situated at Compton Wynyates.
Site of a country house once occupied by the Heningtons of Exton. The site lies in Combe Abbey Country Park.
A dovecote used for housing doves and pigeons. It was built in the Post Medieval period and was situated 500m north of St. James' Church. 17th century.
Ornamental Sham Castle built in 17th century. It is said to be built at the centre point of the place where the the king's army stood before the Battle of Edge Hill in 1642. Edge Hill Tower is located to the south of Castle Wood, Edge Hill.
Farnborough Hall, a 17th/18th century house situated in a mid 18th century landscape park.
A Society of Friends Quaker Meeting House built in the Post Medieval period. It is located off the Halford Road in Ettington.
A gatehouse associated with Polesworth Abbey which is Medieval in date. The walls are constructed in ashlar except over the gateway where they are of timber. The gatehouse is located 200m east of Bridge Street, Polesworth.
St John's House was originally a family house built in the Post Medieval period. It has subsequently been used as a school room, military record, pay office and the headquarters of the Warwickshire yeomanry. It is now a museum and is situated in St Johns Street, Warwick.