The site of King's Newnham Mill, a watermill. Documentary evidence suggests that the mill dates back to the Medieval period and continued in use until the Imperial period. The mill buildings are now in ruins. The site is located 200m south west of King's Newnham.
Napton Windmill. A windmill was originally built on this location during the Post Medieval period. The current windmill dates to the Imperial period. It was later converted to a steam mill. It is situated on Napton Hill.
The Saxon Mill at Guy's Cliffe, a watermill which may be Saxon in origin.There is documentary evidence for a mill at this site from the Medieval onwards. In 1952 the stone buildings were converted into a restaurant. A small waterwheel survives.
The site of a watermill, for which there are documentary records from the Medieval period. Its exact location in Abbots Salford is unknown.
The site of Washford Mill, a watermill. There is documentary evidence for mills in Studley from the Medieval period onwards. The mill buildings and the mill house have now been converted to a hotel, with the waterwheel restored. It is located 100m west of Icknield Street Drive.
Tuttle Hill Windmill, a tower mill which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 300m north of Tuttle Hill Industrial Estate.
The possible site of a Medieval watermill 700m north east of Hobditch Coppice. Archaeological work uncovered ditches, possibly the remains of a watercourse associated with the mill. They contained Medieval pottery. Part of a sandstone millstone was also found.
Rock Mills, the remains of a watermill, for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval period. The present building is late 18th century when a cotton mill operated. A chimney and some machinery survive. It is 100m west of Highcroft Crescent, Leamington Spa.
The site of Kenilworth Mill, for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval to the Imperial period. The mill, which stood to the west of Forge Road, was demolished in 1964 for redevelopment.
There is documentary evidence for a watermill at Cryfield Grange from the Medieval to the late Post Medieval period. It was recorded as a fulling mill in 1535. The dam banks remain visible as earthworks, 700m north east of Crackley Wood.