Castle Hill Baptist Church, Warwick
During archeological work at Castle Hill Baptist Church eight burials were discovered. These burials date to the Post Medieval and Imperial periods.
1 Eight in situ graves were located clustered together in the east corner of the burial ground. The burials were all in coffins and the graves were aligned on the edges of the plot (south west-north east). The burial ground is believed to have been in use from 1695 to the time of construction of the new church in 1866. The only datable burials excavated belonged to the 18th/19th centuries (1).