The site of a holy well which dates to the Medieval period, though the stone work surrounding the well dates to the Imperial period. Further restoration has taken place in the 20th century. It is situated 800m west of the church, Southam.
Cemetery with shrubbery, topiary yews, clipped hollies and a number of funerary monuments. Recommendation for inclusion in theLocal List by Lovie.
An Anglo Saxon cemetery dating to the Migration period was discovered during an archaeological excavation. It contained at least 116 burials and 24 cremations. Finds included spears, knives, brooches and beads. The site is located south of Wasperton.
The remains of a rare 'pipe' burial, dating to the Roman period, were found 300m south west of Barn Farm.
The Precinct of Alvecote Priory, a Benedictine priory of Medieval date. It is located 200m northeast of Alvecote Grange.
A cemetery dating from the Imperial period which is located on Brunswick Street, Whitnash.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
Gravestone fragments of Post Medieval date were found during archaeological work. Fragments of carved stone from the Medieval period were also found. The finds were made at the cemetery of the church in Tredington.
A holy well with a well house situated beside the path to the north of All Saints' Church. The well may be of Post Medieval date, and the well house was built in 1840 in the Grecian style.
Late 19th century, greatly extended. Lodge, double chaped, curved paths.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie
A mortuary chapel dating to the Imperial period. It was built on the site of a Medieval chapel, and is situated 300m south east of Little Spring Coppice.