A mortuary chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It was situated in the cemetery on Brunswick Street, Leamington Spa, but has been demolished.
A mortuary chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated in Wolston Cemetery and is now in use as a gardener's shed.
Iron Age features, including small cooking pits and the burial site of an adolescent, were found during an archaeological excavation. The site is on the west side of the Roman Town at Chesterton.
No evidence for the cemetery at this location following archaeological geophysics and trial trenching.
The site of two burials which were found during an excavation. They dated to the Migration or Early Medieval periods. The burials were found in the area of Tiddington.
The site of a Roman inhumation burial which was found during archaeological work. The site is located on Stratford Road, Alcester. Roman pottery was also found.
An archaeological excavation in 1980 uncovered a Roman cemetery. Burials and some cremations were found but they included very few grave goods. The site now lies under NFU car park in Tiddington.
The 1925 excavation of the Roman site at Tiddington. Evidence of domestic occupation and a group of 10 burials were uncovered. The site is located at the northern end of Stratford upon Avon Golf Course.
A Roman well was found during an excavation. It contained three cremation urns and a burial. The well was situated in an area to the north west of Little Lawford.
A cemetery dating to the Roman period was discovered during an archaeological excavation. The cemetery contained at least 40 burials. Finds included hobnailed footwear and metal work. The site is located south of Wasperton.