The site of the Old Church of St Mary dating to the Medieval period. Although the nave was pulled down in the Imperial period, the chancel was kept to form a mortuary chapel. It is situated 900m north east of Ullenhall.
The Church of St Peter was built in the Medieval period, although some rebuilding work was carried out in the Post Medieval period, but on the whole it is largely unaltered. It is situated north of Wormleighton.
The Church of St James, built in the 19th century on the site of a Medieval Church. The church is situated south west of the Hall, Old Milverton.
The Church of St. James which was built in 1857. It is situated in Weethley
The Church of St Giles, originally built in the 12th century, modified in the 13th and perhaps the 14th centuries. The church is located 200m south west of Church Coppice.
The Parish Church of St. Giles which was originally built during the Medieval period. It is situated in Exhall.
The church of St Nicholas was originally built during the Medieval period and several features of this date still remain, including the tower. However, it was largely rebuilt during the Imperial period. It is situated in Loxley.
The Church of St Peter which was founded as a minster during the Early Medieval period. Alterations were made to the church in the Medieval and Post Medieval periods. It is situated on Stratford Road, Wootton Wawen.
The Church of St Mary dating to the Medieval period. Parts of the church were restored in subsequent periods. It is situated 600m south west of the cricket ground, Lapworth.
The Church of St Editha, originally built in the Medieval period. It was largely rebuilt during the 14th century. The church is situated 175m west of the Post Office, Monks Kirby.