A Medieval cross. The steps and socket stone are probably original, with a column square sundial and ball finial which are 17th or 18th century. It stands in the churchyard of St Peter's Church, Coughton.
The remains of a Medieval cross in the churchyard of the Church of St Mary and St Margaret, Combrook.
The remains of a Medieval cross. The base, socket stone, and part of the shaft survive. It stands north of the church in the churchyard of All Saints, Sherbourne.
The remains of a Medieval cross which stands in the churchyard of All Saints Church, Weston on Avon.
The site of an Anglo Saxon cemetery dating to the Migration period. The cemetery was discovered by work men in 1852 and again in 1921. The Myton Brooch (now in Warwick Museum) came from here. The site lies between Mercia Way and the River Avon, Warwick.
The site of an Anglo Saxon burial site. Archaeological work has uncovered skeletons, cremation burials and hearths. The grave goods included jewellery, vessels and weapons. The cemetery was located to the north east of Alveston Manor Hotel.
The site of a cemetery, possibly dating to the Early Medieval period. It is located 550m west of Clifford Chambers bridge.
A horse burial and a commemorative stone dating to 1896 found in the grounds of Compton Verney.
The site of a cemetery of Imperial and modern date. It is situated on Oxhill Road, Middle Tysoe.
Early 18th century Friends (Quakers) meeting house with graveyard. Located 40m southeast of the High Street in Alcester.