Church of St Mary, Atherstone on Stour
The Church of St Mary which was built during the Imperial period. Some of the building material within the walls of the church is 14th century stone that has been reused. The church is located in Atherstone on Stour.
1 Chancel, nave, N vestry and SW tower. Rebuilt in 1876 with walls of grey rag-faced rubble and yellow freestone dressings. A number of ancient, mostly early 14th century stones were re-used.
2 By J Cotton. Rock-faced, with a SW porch tower, crowned by a spire.
4 Noted by Ordnance Survey.