The site of Royal Victoria Spa dating from the Post Medieval to the Imperial period. The gardens associated with the spa were created during the Imperial period. It is situated north of Bishopton. Villa-type pleasure grounds with walks; pond.
A quantity of Roman material including fragments of pottery, mortaria and box flue tile, was recoved from a field to the south of Newborough Farm, Pillerton Priors. The finds suggest that this might be the site of a Roman villa.
A 6th spring was discovered at Leamington in 1810. The New Pump Room and Baths, later to become The Royal Baths and Pump Room, were built in 1814. The building has been frequently altered. It is situated to the north west of Victoria Bridge, Leamington Spa.
The site of Bishopton Spa, comprising of baths and a well. The spa was in use during the Post Medieval and Imperial periods and is known from documentary evidence. It was situated 400m west of Mt Pleasant Farm.
The site of King's Newnham baths which are of Post Medieval date. Documentary evidence suggests that they were restored during the Imperial period. The remains of the baths are now visible as an earthwork. They were situated 500m east of King' Newnham.
Evidence of Iron Age/ Romano British settlement uncovered during a series of evaluations and excavations. The site is located 600m to the east of Marsh Farm, Salford Priors.
The traces of Robbins Baths, later Victoria Baths, that survive in the colonnaded buildings facing the river. The baths dated from the Imperial period, and were situated on Victoria Terrace, Leamington Spa.
The site of Abbott's Baths built over a saline spring discovered in 1784. The baths, in Bath Street, Leamington Spa, were demolished in 1867.
The site of Willoughby Lodge Spa, baths which dated to the Imperial period. The baths were opened because it was believed that the water could help to cure complaints such as rheumatism. They were situated 1km south west of Willoughby.
The site of the Willoughby New Sulphureous and Saline Baths, baths that date to the Imperial period. The baths were opened because it was believed that the water could help to cure complaints such as rheumatism. They were situated off Main Street, Willoughby.