Church of All Saints, Stretton on Dunsmore
The Parish Church of All Saints which was built in the Imperial period. It probably replaced a Medieval church that had existed on the same site. There have been no major alterations since. The church is situated on Church Hill, Stretton on Dunsmore.
1 Chancel, nave, N and S aisles, W tower, vestry and choir vestry. Completed in 1837 to designs by Rickman and unaltered since, except for the addition of the choir vestry and a new E window inserted in 1936 as a memorial. Of brick faced with stone ashlar.
3 Listed Building description.
4 Church guide.
5 Leaflet about the east window.
6 Notes about the church.