St Peter & Paul church and cottage, Butlers Marston. It has suggested that the building in the foreground described as 'cottage' is in fact the Old School House and School. This has been recently renovated and converted into one property. February 16th 1957
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 600/207/2, img: 8054
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.