The remains of Maxstoke Priory, an Augustinian priory of Medieval date. It was dissolved in 1536. The site is 500m northwest of Priory Wood.
The remains of Wroxall Priory, a nunnery founded in the Medieval period. The remains of two buildings exist on the site; the refectory or dining room; and the chapter house, where the nuns met to carry out business transactions. The site is 700m southwest of Wroxall Village.
The site of Alcester Abbey, a Medieval monastery and moat. Some of the abbey buildings, including the Chapter House, have been excavated. Other parts of the abbey, including the claustral buildings, are visible as earthworks. The site is located north of School Road, Alcester.
The remains of St Mary's Abbey, Kenilworth. Founded as a Priory in the Medieval period, it was promoted to an Abbey in the middle of the fifteenth century. It was dissolved in 1538. The site is in the north east part of Abbey Fields.
The Precinct of Alvecote Priory, a Benedictine priory of Medieval date. It is located 200m northeast of Alvecote Grange.
Documentary evidence suggests that this was the site of the Cookhill Priory, comprising a moat and priory buildings. Of Medieval date, the remains of the priory are visible as earthworks. The site is located 350m north west of Morgrove Coppice, Spernall.
The Church of St. Peter and St. Nicholas which has its origins in the Medieval period. Parts of the church were restored during the Imperial period. It is situated on Church Lane, Curdworth.
Combe Abbey, a Cistercian Abbey that was founded during the Medieval period. Remains of the cloisters survive in the walls of a later building. The abbey is situated 1km north west of Birchley Wood.
The site of the Priory of St. Mary which was founded during the Medieval period. The site is located 50m west of Manor Court Road, Nuneaton.
The remains of Wroxall Priory Church, of Medieval origin. The church is now used as the Parish Church. It is likely that this part of the church was always used by parishoners, and that the portion of the building to the south, which is now destroyed, was used by the nuns.