We have a new exhibition at Bedworth Heritage Centre looking at the Exhall Pit Disaster of September 21st 1915. Free admittance, opening hours Tuesdays/ Fridays 10.30 – 1.00 and Saturdays 10.30 – 3.30pm. On now, runs until November 2015.
A memorial is being dedicated to the 14 miners who died on Sunday 20th September at 3.30pm at St. Giles Meadow adjacent to St. Giles Church, Exhall. The unveiling will be carried out by the High Sherriff of Warwickshire.