Talton Mill, the remains of a watermill. There is documentary evidence for a mill at this site from the Medieval through to the 20th century. Only a wheel pit, the slots of the angled sluices and a brick plinth survive. It is 400m north east of Crimscote Coppice.
1 A mill at Talton is mentioned in 1308. Later in the same century it passed to the Abbey of Evesham. Various owners are known from the 16th to 19th century. Corn milling ceased in 1938, but the wheel continued to be used to generate electricity for Ettington Hall until 1942. The mill then fell into disuse and was demolished in 1956. All that remains is the wheelpit, with the slots of the angled sluices, and the brick plinth on which the generator was mounted.