Castle Mill, the site of several watermills dating from the Medieval to the Imperial period. The present building dates from the 18th century. The main waterwheel survives at the southern end of Mill Street, Warwick, but no machinery is left.
The site of an electricity power station 1km south west of Lea Marston.
The remains of a watermill which is documented from the Medieval period. The building was converted into a house in 1972. The mill race survives. The site is located to the south east of Clifford Chambers.
A hydro-electric power station built in 1912. It is situated on the Alscot estate, with a weir, sluices, culverts and power house. The water turbine survives in situ.
Talton Mill, the remains of a watermill. There is documentary evidence for a mill at this site from the Medieval through to the 20th century. Only a wheel pit, the slots of the angled sluices and a brick plinth survive. It is 400m north east of Crimscote Coppice.
Wootton Wawen Mill, the remains of a watermill. This mill may be one of three recorded in the parish in the Domesday survey. In the 18th century it became a paper mill, and was later used to generate electricity. The building, 150m east of Wootton Bridge, is now a store.