The Church of St Peter was built in the Medieval period, although some rebuilding work was carried out in the Post Medieval period, but on the whole it is largely unaltered. It is situated north of Wormleighton.
Brinklow Castle, a motte and bailey castle of Medieval date. The castle is still visible as a substantial earthwork. It is located at Brinklow.
A Medieval tower known as The Beacon. It has been suggested that it was originally used as a windmill and was later converted to a look-out tower. It stands on Windmill Hill, Burton Dassett.
Stare Bridge, the remains of a red sandstone Medieval road bridge associated with Stoneleigh Abbey. It is situated to the east of The National Agricultural Centre.
The Saxon Mill at Guy's Cliffe, a watermill which may be Saxon in origin.There is documentary evidence for a mill at this site from the Medieval onwards. In 1952 the stone buildings were converted into a restaurant. A small waterwheel survives.
Astley Castle, a house which was originally built during the Medieval period but was altered and added to at a later date. The house is surrounded by a moat. It is situated at Astley, 100m east of Church Lane.
The site of Washford Mill, a watermill. There is documentary evidence for mills in Studley from the Medieval period onwards. The mill buildings and the mill house have now been converted to a hotel, with the waterwheel restored. It is located 100m west of Icknield Street Drive.
The site of Beaudesert Castle which dates to the Medieval period. The castle is a large ringworkwith two probable baileys. The ringwork was eventually surrounded by a stone curtain wall and is known to have contained several stone buildings. It is visible as an earthwork and is known from documentary evidence. It is situated 400m east of Henley in Arden.
The site of a mound which is visible as an earthwork. The mound may have been the Post Medieval meeting place of the hundred of Motslow. It is situated 400m south of Stoneleigh.
The remains of Maxstoke Priory, an Augustinian priory of Medieval date. It was dissolved in 1536. The site is 500m northwest of Priory Wood.