Holtom's Mill, Tredington
The site of Holtom's Mill, a Medieval mill, known from documentary evidence. A watermill was built on this site during the Imperial period. It is located 300m north west of the church, Tredington.
1 The mill probably stands on the site of one of the Tredington mills recorded in 1086. Nothing is known of its early history. Details of ownership exist from 1820 onwards. It ceased working c1910 and the mill has since been converted to provide extra accomodation for the adjoining mill house. Both are built of stone. The external waterwheel and all the machinery have been removed.