Site of Cemetery to S of Compton Verney House
The site of a cemetery which was in use during the Medieval and Post Medieval periods. It was attached to the old church at Compton Verney and is marked as a disused grave yard on the Ordnance Survey map of 1906.
1 This is the site of the burial ground for the old Church of Compton Verney (WA 1190). Gravestones are evident in the disused burial ground.
2 Grave Yard (site of) is marked on the 1906 O.S. map.
3 There are no longer any gravestones on the site of the burial ground. There are no surface remains and nothing marks the spot.