The Church of St John the Baptist was Medieval in origin. It was extensively repaired in the Imperial period, with various additions. The church is situated 100m south of Wolvey Bridge.
The site of an Anglo Saxon cemetery dating to the Migration period. The cemetery was discovered by work men in 1852 and again in 1921. The Myton Brooch (now in Warwick Museum) came from here. The site lies between Mercia Way and the River Avon, Warwick.
The site of an Anglo Saxon burial site. Archaeological work has uncovered skeletons, cremation burials and hearths. The grave goods included jewellery, vessels and weapons. The cemetery was located to the north east of Alveston Manor Hotel.
The site of a cemetery, possibly dating to the Early Medieval period. It is located 550m west of Clifford Chambers bridge.
Features reflecting the 19th century housing developments along Dugdale Street and Chapel Street, as depicted on the 1887 OS map, were recorded at The Ropewalk, Chapel Street, Nuneaton.
The possible site of a cemetery dating to the Migration period. It is situated 1km south east of The Hollows.
The possible site of an Anglo Saxon cemetery, dating to the Migration or Early Medieval period. Two skeletons, one of a woman and one a child, were found to the north of the church at Lighthorne.
A Baptist cemetery dating containing burials dating to the Imperial and modern periods. The cemetery lies on the west side of Dyer's Lane, Wolston.
A late 19th century cemetery, included on the Register of Parks and Gardens. It is situated about 250m south west of the centre of the town of Bedworth.
The site of a cremation burial dating to the Bronze Age. The burial was found 1km east of Wolston.