The Guild Chapel of the Holy Cross. Some of the original 13th century structure survives, but the building is mainly 15th century with later alterations and restorations. Wall paintings have been uncovered. The Chapel is at the top of Chapel Street, Stratford upon Avon.
The remains of St Mary's Abbey, Kenilworth. Founded as a Priory in the Medieval period, it was promoted to an Abbey in the middle of the fifteenth century. It was dissolved in 1538. The site is in the north east part of Abbey Fields.
The site of Nuneaton Union Workhouse which provided work and lodgings for the poor people of the parish during the Imperial period. It was situated on the west side of College Street, Chilvers Coton, and is marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey map of 1887.
A workhouse that was built during the Imperial period. The workhouse buildings were later used as the Hospital of St Luke. It is situated on Temple Street, Rugby.
The Lord Leycester Hospital on the High Street in Warwick dates from the Medieval period. It is a timber framed building. Some parts were built or rebuilt during the 14th century.
The remains of Maxtoke Priory Infirmary which was built during the Medieval period. It was situated 150m east of the church at Maxtoke.
One of the buildings at Hatton Hospital was originally a psychiatric hospital. It was built to provide local mental health facilities in Warwickshire in the 1850s.
1873 country house with joining stables and a coach house. Grade II Listed. Was a hospital, now re-named Coleshill Manor.
The site of buildings of Medieval date that were associated with Nuneaton Priory and which may be the remains of the infirmary. The remains of the buildings are visible as earthworks which are located to the south east of Nuneaton Priory Church.
The hospital of St Cross which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Barby Road, Rugby.