St Mary's Hospital, Harborough Magna. An isolation hospital was erected at Harborough Magna in 1912 by the Rugby Joint Hospital Board. Between 1935 and 1938 it was practically rebuilt and comprised of the administration block, cubicle ward block and diphtheria and scarlet fever ward. In 1940 there were sixty eight beds. In 1948 it became a maternity hospital. 1954
See Kelly's Directory of Warwickshire - 1941.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: 4W, 725.51, img: 7713
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.