Hospital of St Cross, Rugby
The hospital of St Cross which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Barby Road, Rugby.
1 1884, built by Henry Wilson, with later additions. Red brick patterns: Tudor style.
2 RH/Wood 1882, gave the money for the hospital to be built. It was intended “for the relief of such poor persons suffering from accident, and diseases not infectious or contagious, who reside with the parish of Rugby.”
3 It is in normal use as a hospital.
4 Booklet to commemorate the centenary of the hospital from its beginning in 1884; lavishly illustrated with photographs, some very old.