Hatton Central Hospital Exterior of buildings. 1953
[This photograph is of Leigh House which was used for adult psychiatric admissions with an ECT suite upstairs. The male ward to the left was named Thomas Arnold and the female ward to the right was named Jane Austin. All wards were named after famous people and important people from the area. The road to the tower was the main entrance which held administation and function rooms.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 600/721/72, img: 9089
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.