Interior of The Institute which was in use as a hospital for wounded Belgian Soldiers run by the Red Cross, showing the interior of a ward with a group of nurses. Note the paraffin lamp lighting. Lower Brailes. 1914.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/37/88, img: 661
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.