Designed park associated with Ansley Hall developed in eary 18th century. Elements include a Hermitage, Chinese Temple and other garden structures, none of which appear to exist today. Lovie recommended adding to the Local List.
Spernall Park, the site of a deer park dating from the Medieval to the Post Medieval period. Part of the park pale is visible as an earthwork. It is situated east of Shelfield.Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
A landscape park dating to around 1757 and designed by Capability Brown, though some redesigning was undertaken in the 19th century. The features include a ha-ha, clumps, a lake and a lodge. Kitchen garden. Charlecote Park is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps from 1886.Recommended to review Register entry by Lovie.
A landscape park associated with Combe Abbey. The park was established during the Imperial period but incorporates earlier garden features from the Post Medieval period onwards.Recommended a Review of Register entry by Lovie.
Warwick Castle Park. Documentary and evidence from excavation shows that the landscaped park, which surrounds Warwick Castle, dates to the Post Medieval and Imperial periods.Recommended for Review Register entry by Lovie.
A landscape park surrounding Arbury Hall which dates from the Post Medieval period.
A well preserved example of a Post Medieval landscape park which was created around 1714. The surviving features include a patte d'oeil, a formal canal flanked by trees, a raised summerhouse and avenues converging on the house. It is located at Chadshunt.
Dunchurch Lodge and Gardens, ornamental gardens that were created during the Imperial period. Formal gardens and a kitchen garden were also created. They are situated to the east of Dunchurch.
Ettington Park, a deer park dating from the Post Medieval period to the Imperial period. The deer park appears on a number of historic maps. It was situated to the south west of Ettington.
Formal gardens surrounding Upton House, mainly dating to the 20th century. The gardens may overlie formal gardens which surrounded the Post Medieval house.