A ruined building which was formerly a Second World War anti aircraft battery. It lies 100 metres to the south of Rouncil Lane, near Goodrest Cottages.
The site of a Second World War gun emplacement comprising a circular concrete holdfort for a Bofors gun. It was sited in Newbold Quarry Park, Rugby.
During a field survey of Baginton Castle earthworks several modern features were also recorded. These included a modern trackway used for testing military vehicles and a quarry. The features are visible as earthworks and are located 100m to the south west of the castle.
The site of a mound which is visible as an earthwork. The mound may have been the Post Medieval meeting place of the hundred of Motslow. It is situated 400m south of Stoneleigh.
The site of Napton Brickworks which are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. They date from the Imperial period through to Modern times, closing down in the 1970s. They were located between the Oxford Canal and the Napton Windmill.
The site of a Second World War anti aircraft battery, west of Beckfield Lodge Farm, Fillongley.
Baginton Airfield was built before 1939. It continued to be used as a municipal airfield after the Second World War. It is situated to the west of Bubbenhall.
Binley Common Wood, a Medieval (and probably earlier) managed woodland; former grazed common wood. The woodland comprises: woodbanks; a possible Medieval "trench"; an area of ridge and furrow and evidence of ancient coppicing.
The Medieval parish church of St. Peter and St. Paul which is located 100m east of High Street, Coleshill.
The site of ironstone workings and a mineral railway at Burton Dassett Hills. Extraction was for both the stone and the iron ore. Extraction began around 1868 and continued intermittently until the 1920s.