Stretton School which was originally built during the Imperial period. It is situated in School Lane, Stretton on Dunsmore.
Abbotsford School, built in the Imperial period of red brick with stone dressings. It is situated in Bridge Street, Kenilworth.
Atherstone Grammar School which was housed in the chancel of the friary church. The school started using the chancel during the Post Medieval period. The site is located 50m south of Florence Close, Atherstone.
Bearley School was built during the Imperial Period. The school is now a private house which lies on School Lane, Bearley.
Bilton Evangelical Church which dates to the Imperial period. It was originally used as a school. The building is situated on Lawford Lane, Bilton
Binswood Hall School Buildings, consisting of 27 and 29 Binswood Crescent (built c.1828-34) and the main school buildings, established as Leamington College in April 1847. A main mock-Tudor Hall, a Chapel-Dining Hall-Library, a Cottage used as The Headmaster's House and a purpose built Gymnaisum were all built in the 19th century. Later additions were made in the 20th century.
A former nonconformist Wesleyan chapel built in the Imperial period and now altered and converted for a house. It was marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It is located at Eathorpe.
A Roman Catholic church, convent and school that date to the Imperial period. They are marked on the the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. They are situated in Monks Kirby.
St Joseph's Convent School. The building, dating to the Imperial period, was originally called Crackley Hall, and was marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and 1923. It became a school in 1945, and has since added a chapel. It is located east of Littleton Close.
A school with a school house attached, built in 1856. Now in use as a domestic dwelling.