Cemetery with shrubbery, topiary yews, clipped hollies and a number of funerary monuments. Recommendation for inclusion in theLocal List by Lovie.
A First World War war memorial in the form of an obelisk. It is situated on London Road, north east of Stretton on Dunsmore at the junction of the A45 and B4455
An obelisk situated on the site of the Chapel of St. Leonard, 350m south of the sewage works, Polesworth. It dates to the Imperial period.
The Duke of Suffolk's Monument, a commemorative monument to Henry Gray who reputedly hid in an oak tree on this site to escape capture. The monument was erected during the Imperial period and is situated 500m south west of Astley.
A sandstone cross marks the spot where Piers Gaveston was beheaded in 1311. The cross was erected during the Imperial period and lies on Blacklow Hill, north of Warwick
A commemorative monument which is of modern date. The monument is a stone pillar which commemorates the Battle of Edge Hill. It is situated by the side of the road between Kineton and Radway.
The site of an obelisk dating to the Post Medieval period and believed to form a feature of Umberslade Park.
Obelisk in pink granite on a sandstone pedestal erected in 1875 (on the east side facing the Parade between Regent Grove and Hamilton Terrace) to honour Henry Bright for his contribution to the supply of pure water for public use in 1878.
The Church of St Mary was originally built during the Medieval period. Alterations were made to the building later and some parts were rebuilt. The church is situated off Church Lane, Stoneleigh.
The Church of St Thomas a Becket which was built during the Imperial period. Everything but the tower was demolished in 1913. The tower has now been converted into a dwelling. The church was located on the north west edge of Ettington, on Banbury Road.