The site of a County Reformatory, a prison, in use during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. It was located 300m south east of Weston under Wetherley.
The village stocks in which an offender's wrists and/or ankles were held as a punishment. They probably date to the Medieval or Post Medieval period, and are situated behind the north wall of St Michael's Church, Ufton.
The 18th century County Gaol, in use during the Imperial period, and abandoned in favour of another site in 1860. It is now part of the County Council buildings in Northgate Street, Warwick.
Coleshill pillory, a wooden frame with holes for the offender's neck and wrists, which dates back to the Medieval period. The pillory also has stocks attached and acted as a whipping post. Originally situated in front of the Market Hall it is now on Church Street, Coleshill.
The site of Coleshill Gaol or Prison which was in use during the Post Medieval period. It was situated on the east side of Blythe Road.
The Warwick County Asylum for Juvenile Delinquents, a house of correction, dating to the Imperial period. It was situated to the south east of Stretton on Dunsmore.
The site of a Post Medieval gaol in Northgate Street, Warwick. Destroyed by the fire of 1694, it was rebuilt within two years, and later repaired in 1779.
The site of the stocks, a wooden structure in which offenders' hands and feet were locked as a punishment. They date back to at least the Imperial period. The stocks were located on Sheep Street, Rugby.
The site of Dunchurch lock up which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated on School Street, Dunchurch.
Village stocks, in which an offender's wrists and/or ankles were held as a punishment. The stocks probably date to the Post Medieval period, and the remaining wooden stump is located 50m southwest of St John the Baptist's Church.