Stare Bridge, the remains of a red sandstone Medieval road bridge associated with Stoneleigh Abbey. It is situated to the east of The National Agricultural Centre.
Brown's Bridge, the site of a Post Medieval stone bridge, replaced in 1929. It crossed the River Stowe in Southam, 350m south of the War Memorial.
Old Castle Bridge, which crosses the River Avon 100m south east of Warwick Castle. Sections of three arches remain of the late Medieval structure.
Coleshill Bridge which was built during the Post Medieval period. It is constructed from sandstone ashlar and is situated at Cole End, Coleshill.
Marton Bridge, a stone road bridge with Medieval origins. Documentary evidence suggests that there have been nine different stages of construction in its history. It crosses the River Leam 200m north of the church.
Barford Bridge, a stone bridge built in the Imperial period to replace an earlier structure. It crosses the Avon to the north west of the village.
Cloud Bridge, a red sandstone bridge built in the Imperial period to replace an earlier bridge. It crosses the Avon 1km southwest of Bubbenhall Bridge.
Hunningham Bridge, originally Medieval, but the present structure is mostly Post Medieval with later repairs. It crosses the River Leam 400m north of the church.
A railway bridge that was built during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The bridge carries a footpath over the Rugby to Leamington railway line. It is situated 600m north west of Cawston.
Stoneleigh Bridge, the remains of a Medieval road bridge, built of red sandstone, and widened in 1844. It is situated 200m northeast of St Mary's Church.