A control tower associated with the Second World War airfield north east of Atherstone on Stour. The control tower was a three-storey brick building which is still largely standing.
Leamington Spa Airfield was extended by combining three fields into one area during the 20th Century.
The site of an aircraft hangar, where aeroplanes were parked and repaired during the Second World War. The hangar was located within the Atherstone on Stour airfield, to the north east of Atherstone on Stour.
Leamington Spa Airfield, a private airfield which was constructed after the First World War. It was located to the east of Harbury Lane.
RAF Atherstone on Stour, a Second World War bomber airfield with three runways. It opened in 1941 and closed in 1945. The airfield was situated to the north east of Atherstone on Stour.
RAF Gaydon was a Second World War bomber airfield. It opened in 1942 as a satellite airfield to RAF Chipping Warden and later to RAF Wellesbourne Mountford. It is located 1.5km north of Chadshunt church.
The site of RAF Honiley, a Second World War airfield. Some of the airfield buildings still remain but large areas of the runway have been dismantled. The airfield site is located 1km north west of Honiley.
RAF Leamington Spa. During the Second World War Leamington Spa Airfield was taken over by the RAF and extended. The site was located to the east of Harbury Lane.
A Second World War RAF airfield. It was in use up to 1944 and intermittently thereafter until the late 1960s. It is situated 1km north east of Long Marston.
The site of RAF Snitterfield, a Second World War airfield. It was used to train Belgian air crews and closed in 1946. The airfield site is located east of Bearley.