Airfield, near New Farm, Kineton
An airfield which was in use during the 1930s for private landings and aerial displays. It is featured in the 1938 edition of 'The AA's Register of Landing Grounds'. It is situated 1km north east of Kineton.
1 An airfield in use in the 1930s near New Farm, Kineton. The airfield was used by Lord Willougby de Brook as a private landing ground and also for aerial displays. The entry on the Automobile Association’s Register of Landing Grounds of 1938 shows two hangars situated at the field edge in the north west and two wind socks. Today one hangar remains (WA 9077).