Congregational Chapel, Coleshill Road, Chapel End, Hartshill
A Congregational chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated on Coleshill Road, Chapel End.
1 Rendered front with tall round-arched windows and pedimental gable. Built in 1840 to replace a chapel of 1807-8.
2 Photographed in the early 1900s. The photograph shows the Chapel with round-arched windows, triangular pediment and fine cupola. The manse, now 75 Coleshill Road, is pictured next door.
3 Information received that the chapel’s final service will be on 5th January 2014.
4 A burial ground to the north of the chapel, and a school to the north of the manse, are depicted on 1st edition Ordnance Survey mapping of the area.