Moravian Chapel, Keys Lane, Priors Marston
A Moravian chapel that was built during the Imperial period. The walls of the chapel are built from rubble but the front of the building were built in brick. It is situated on Keys Lane, Priors Marston.
1 Meetings commenced in 1801 and in 1806 a large barn was fitted up for use as a meeting house. The present chapel, opened in 1862 and ‘thoroughly renovated’ in 1883, is of rubble with a brick front.