Friends' Meeting House/Methodist Chapel, Keys Hill, Baddesley Ensor
A Methodist chapel dating to the Post Medieval period stood on this site until it was replaced by a later building during the Imperial period. The site is located on Keys Hill, Baddesley Ensor.
1 A meeting-house given to the Quakers in 1669 was superceded by one on the present site in 1722. This building, which records suggest may have been rebuilt c1768, stands behind a red brick Wesleyan chapel of 1895. Friends meetings ceased in 1847 and the building was later sold to the Wesleyans; it now serves as a Sunday school. Brick with a tiled roof.
4 Photographed in 1987.