Church of St Mary, Nuneaton
The Parish Church of St. Mary, built largely during the Imperial period but which incorporates the Medieval remains of the Priory Church. It is situated east of Manor Court Road, Nuneaton.
1 The church of St Mary incorporates ancient remains of the Priory Church. The nave was rebuilt in 1876, the chancel in 1906 and the N transept in 1931.
2 Description of church and priory.
3 Church leaflet.
4 Revision of scheduling.
5 A programme of building recording was undertaken prior to the consolidation of masonry within the Church. The walls were surveyed in April 2005, to record their profiles, and a photographic record was made. Further photographic recording took place in the summer of 2005.