Church of St Leonard, Priors Marston
The Church of St Leonard which was originally built during the Medieval period. Alterations to the building were carried out during the Medieval period. The church is situated on Shuckburgh Road, Priors Marston.
1 Chancel, N vestry, nave, N aisle, S porch and W tower. The earliest material is a late 13th century north arcade, indicating an aisle of that period added to an earlier nave that was probably shorter than now. The aisle may have been widened late in the 14th century. There seems to have been a Medieval tower, remodelled around 1720. Various alterations to the church were carried out in 1863 and 1875. The church is first mentioned as a chapel of Priors Hardwick in 1279.
4 Listed Building description.