Chapel at Cemetery, Brunswick Street
A mortuary chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It was situated in the cemetery on Brunswick Street, Leamington Spa, but has been demolished.
1 Chapel by D G Squirhill. Cemetery (PRN 2410) opened in 1852.
2 Two chapels designed by Squirhill, which have long since disappeared.
3 On the OS map of 1905 there are three mortuary chapels at this cemetery: two Church of England and one Nonconformist.