The Church of St James, built in the 19th century on the site of a Medieval Church. The church is situated south west of the Hall, Old Milverton.
The Church of St. James which was built in 1857. It is situated in Weethley
The remains of a folly known as the 'Orangery' or 'Hermitage'. It was built during the Imperial period and is situated in the grounds of Ansley Hall, 500m north east of Bull Barn Farm.
Cemetery with shrubbery, topiary yews, clipped hollies and a number of funerary monuments. Recommendation for inclusion in theLocal List by Lovie.
New Almshouses, houses which were built during the Imperial period for poor people to live in. The almshouses are situated 100m north of All Saints Church, Bedworth.
The site of a small underground reservoir which was built during the Imperial period. It is situated 500m south east of Alne Hills.
Brinklow Arches, a canal aqueduct which was built during the Imperial period. It is still in use and is situated 300m west of Hare Spinney.
The site of a disused canal, a waterway used for transporting goods. It dated to the Imperial period, and is shown on Greenwood's map of 1822. It was located 250m south of Brinklow Castle and is visible as an earthwork.
An obelisk situated on the site of the Chapel of St. Leonard, 350m south of the sewage works, Polesworth. It dates to the Imperial period.
The site of a brickworks, where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The site is located in Old Brickyard Plantation.