Bearley Methodist Chapel
Bearley Methodist Chapel was built during the Imperial period. The Chapel is now a private house, it lies on Ash Lane Bearley.
1 The Methodists came to Bearley when a member of the Snitterfield Chapel moved and opened his house for worship. Before the Chapel was built in Ash Lane in 1863, the village bakehouse had been used and fitted for worship. The Chapel had a well attended Sunday School into the 1950’s and 60’s. The Chapel closed in 1976 and was converted into a private house.