Bearley Grange dates from the Imperial period. The Grange formed part of an estate which stretched from Wootton Wawen to Pathow in the early twentieth century. The Grange building lies on Snitterfield Road, Bearley.
1 Bearley Grange was one of a number of farms which made up an estate which stretched from Wotton Wawen to Pathlow. Bearley Grange is listed in the auction of the Edstone Estate at the Grand Hotel in Birmingham on 30th October 1919. The Grange land went from Ash Lane down to the Stratford Road, up to Pathlow and across the other sode of the road over the railway line Songar. The grange now is now separate dwellings and outbuildings.