Site of United Free Methodist Church, Warwick Street

Site of United Free Methodist Church, Warwick Street | Image courtesy of Gary Stocker.
Site of United Free Methodist Church, Warwick Street
Image courtesy of Gary Stocker.
Description of this historic site

The site of a United Free Methodist Chapel which was built during the Imperial period. It was located in Warwick Street, Leamington.

Notes about this historic site

1 Built 1864. ‘In the plain Grecian style of architecture’, seating 500, architect Mr Timms. Closed in 1966, the site being redeveloped as a modern office block.
3 Marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905 one inch to one mile.

More from Non-conformist
More from Leamington Spa