One of three cottages in North Close (originally Chapel Yard) Cubbington. This cottage is one of three which were created from the first Wesleyan chapel.1950s
For more detailed information refer to - Cubbington by G.F.Peppitt.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 228/123, img: 4566
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.
Description of this historic site
The site of a non conformist Wesleyan Chapel built in the Imperial period. The site, in the area of North Close, Cubbington, has now been redeveloped for modern housing.
Notes about this historic site
1 The original Wesleyan Chapel in Cubbington was situated in what was known as ‘Chapel Yard’. This building was used until 1843.
2 This was later converted into three cottages.
3 There are now modern houses on this site.
- For the sources of these notes, see the
- Timetrail record
- produced by the Historic Environment Record.