The site of King's Newnham baths which are of Post Medieval date. Documentary evidence suggests that they were restored during the Imperial period. The remains of the baths are now visible as an earthwork. They were situated 500m east of King' Newnham.
A quantity of Roman material including fragments of pottery, mortaria and box flue tile, was recoved from a field to the south of Newborough Farm, Pillerton Priors. The finds suggest that this might be the site of a Roman villa.
A 6th spring was discovered at Leamington in 1810. The New Pump Room and Baths, later to become The Royal Baths and Pump Room, were built in 1814. The building has been frequently altered. It is situated to the north west of Victoria Bridge, Leamington Spa.
The site of Bishopton Spa, comprising of baths and a well. The spa was in use during the Post Medieval and Imperial periods and is known from documentary evidence. It was situated 400m west of Mt Pleasant Farm.
The site of Abbott's Baths built over a saline spring discovered in 1784. The baths, in Bath Street, Leamington Spa, were demolished in 1867.
The site of Lord Aylesford's Well, a well and baths dating to the Imperial period. It was situated to the west of All Saints Church.
The site of Read's Baths, discovered in 1806. Six baths were built over the spring, of which there is no longer any trace. The site is in High Street, Leamington Spa.
The site of Smart's Baths, a spring discovered in 1819. They were called the Marble Baths. The building, now demolished, was later used as a carriage works. The site is on the west side of Clemens Street, Leamington Spa.
The site of Wise's Baths which were built over a saline spring in the Imperial period. They were demolished in 1850. They were situated in High Street, Leamington Spa.
Evidence of Iron Age/ Romano British settlement uncovered during a series of evaluations and excavations. The site is located 600m to the east of Marsh Farm, Salford Priors.