The site of a sandstone mine which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated in the area of Baxterley Hall Park.
A mine dating from the Imperial period onwards from which coal was extracted. The site of the colliery lies 500m east of Slately Hall Farm.
The site of Stockingford Colliery which was used during the Imperial period for mining coal. It was situated on Nuneaton Common.
Henley Mill, the site of a watermill for which there is documentary evidence from the Medieval period onwards. At some time in the Imperial period it was powered by a steam engine. All the machinery has gone. The building survives, east of Johnson Place.
Excavations at Coughton Court uncovered layers dating from the Imperial period. The features were related to the destruction of the east range and infilling of the moat, a former bridge over the moat, a garden feature and a leat.
The site of Pooley Hall Colliery where coal was mined. It was in use during the Imperial period and was situated 550m north of Pooley Hall.
A wide depression that is possibly the remains of a leat associated with Marston Mill can be seen on aerial photographs.
The site of a possible shrunken village dating to the Medieval period. The remains of several holloways are visible as earthworks. A Post Medieval house also existed on the site. It is located 400m south east of Fenny Compton.
The site of Ansley Hall Colliery which was in use from the Imperial period. It was situated 300m north west of Ansley Hall.
The site of a colliery, where coal was mined during the Imperial period. It lies north of Main Road, Baxterley. The colliery is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887.